Monday, November 24, 2008

Guess What?

Today I am guest blogging at The Norwindians because apparently it's been like twelve minutes since Kirsten's last break and she's on another vacation. Nice, right?

You may know Kirsten as Mama Ginger Tree, but she started a new blog, The Norwindians, which is a combination of her Norwegian heritage and her husband's East Indian one. I don't suppose that it will enhance anyone's admiration of me to let you know that until I read her explanation I thought that Norwindian was a way of saying "Norwegian" with a California accent, right?

Anyway, I love Kirsten and her blog, so if you haven't already, check it out. And take a look at her picture and tell me if you believe for one second that she wasn't one of the beautiful-popular kids in high school.

I'm closing comments here, so please leave a comment over there. Otherwise I'll know that you hate me.

Labels: