Things That Go Through My Mind As I'm Reading Ulysses
2. By James Joyce.
3. A modernist. And a pervert.
4. I hope everyone on the subway notices that I'm reading Ulysses. I will hold up the book a little higher, so that they can see the title.
5. They should have a NEON title edition of Ulysses, I bet that would sell well.
6. Ulysses, a book that I am reading.
7. Ulysses is for sissies. I have no idea why I said that, but to be fair, very few things rhyme with Ulysses.
8. I'm done with a whole page! Of Ulysses by James Joyce!
9. What the fuck happened on that page? Snotrag? Dying mother? Ireland? Italy? Maybe it was just "setting the tone".
10. Now that the tone is set, I'm continuing to read Ulysses. Really, I have no idea why I didn't do it sooner because this kind of enjoyment you just can't buy!