I think that this is unfair.
I am listing several hypothetical scenarios that he recently evaded, just so that you can see how silly he is being.
1. If I died and you were getting remarried, what would your vows be?
2. If we suddenly found out that you are not our children's biological father, would you still love them as much?
3. Oh yeah, well, why do you object then when I introduce you at parties as "my children's biological father"?
4. Let's say that I maxed out all our credit cards on a winning fall wardrobe. Would you eventually forgive me? And how long would this "eventually" be?
5. Would you still love me if I had a penis?
6. Why would you still love me if I had a penis? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME WITHOUT A PENIS?
7. If you were to leave me for another woman, who would it be?
8. If we were getting a divorce, would you get a really aggressive lawyer, or try to mediate with me?
9. I said, "mediate", not "meditate". But what's wrong with "meditation"?
10. No, not "medicate". Although if you had to "medicate" me, what pills would you choose? And would you make sure that I could still drink when I was on them?
11. Do you think that I gained more weight on my thighs or stomach?