Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is He Toying With Me?

I asked my husband if he would do a "guest host post" on my blog and he said "yes". WHAT? really? I asked him what he would write about and he said that he didn't know. A clear attempt to build up mystery and interest, if you ask me. In case it's not apparent, my husband is super-private, has no interests in blogging, and as of this typing has never even seen my blog. Well, he passed by the computer while I was typing one night and asked if our daughter designed it. Because it's pink.

Anyway, I'm very excited about him doing a guest entry. Although I suspect that he agreed to it because I asked him while he was sleeping. And he's one of those weirdoes who doesn't like to talk when he's asleep.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home