Saturday, June 20, 2009

Favorite Body Part

What is Your Favorite Nicki body part?

Marinka: Her front paws. They are furry and cute.

Daughter: Her tail. It is long an cute.

Young Landrinka: Head. I mean, face. It is cute!

Husbandrinka: I am an adult. I don't have a favorite Nicki body part.

I was sure Husbandrinka was going to say ears. I think it's nice that after 13 years of marriage he can still surprise me.

Correction: We've only been married for 11 years. Feels like 13.

Today is Spartanburg's first ever Pride march. I am so excited about it, not only because Pride is so important, but because my wonderful friend P.K. is one of the organizers. I know how hard she's worked over the months and that makes me love her all the more. There are a lot of protesters expected and I hope that they do not detract from the very important message. Here's hoping that the march is a huge success and that everyone is safe. And so proud.

7 Comments:

Anonymous peajaye said...

re: your marriage - isn't that 77 cat years?

re: the protesters - don't they have little league games or house chores or errands or volunteer programs (homeless, literacy, veterans, job-training) to attend to? i mean, really, c'mon people...

June 20, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Pop and Ice said...

I like Niki's brown nose. She's so cuuuuuuute!

June 20, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger zelzee said...

Good thing he reminded you he is an adult. Sometimes we wives forget!

June 20, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Pseudo said...

I guess her poop is not his favorite part.

June 21, 2009 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger Cretin said...

Too bad loyalty isn't a body part!

June 21, 2009 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Hope the march went well. 11, 13...eh? Just kidding!

Also, just thought I'd let you know that your blog STILL isn't showing up in my reader. I just clicked on it from my sidebar now and saw that you posted today and yesterday...but when I scrolled through my reader, sure enough, those two posts didn't appear...same as last week when like four or five showed up at once on Friday.

June 21, 2009 at 7:54 PM  
Anonymous Coco said...

Weird that your post just showed up when it is dated Saturday.

June 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home